First of all, why should you even worry about clearing your cache? There are two main reasons:
Reason 1: It frees up space on your computer. After a while, the cache fills up and needs to be cleared so your Web browser will function most efficiently.
Reason 2: It will protect your privacy. This is especially true when several people use the same computer in a workplace or home. If you have privacy concerns, you should regularly clear your cache.
Now, hereâ€™s how you can do it:
- Open Mozilla Firefox 6.
- Click the Firefox button and then choose Options.
- With the Options window now open, click the Privacy tab.
- In the History area, click the clear your recent history link.
- In the Clear Recent History window, set the Time range to Everything.
- In the list at the bottom of the window, unchecked everything except for Cache.